2011年7月14日星期四

Get an Attractive Dress

    These days I found many girls put forward questions about what to wear to a wedding or a party. Yes, every girl hopes to be a beauty. If a girl is born to be pretty, many other girls envy her. If she is not so pretty, she may try her best to look better. In my opinion, whether a girl is pretty or not, she deserves a nice dress only for her.

    I always hold that girls are destined to be loved and cared by boys. Formost, every girl should love herself most. Now I'm planning to buy a stunning dress for myself. However, I don't have enough money now, and I don't wanna ask some from my parents. It's the dress I love, I must get it on my own efforts. According to me, girls have the right to make them prettier, but we should achieve the goal through independent efforts.

没有评论:

发表评论